During a recent Model 2500 presentation we were asked the following:
“Besides the discontinuation of the 2100C, what additional justification would you recommend for us in replacing a 2100C with the new 2500?”
Added Control and Compliance
- The Audit Trail records the last 50 changes made to a method, should an investigation occur.
- Three user access levels limit user abilities and permissions.
- The 100 most recent test reports are saved, allowing them to be reviewed at a later date if necessary.
- The ability to store methods allows users to quickly select an entered method and run it without re-entering parameters.
- TCS wake timer allows the bath to be pre-heated and ready for use prior to arrival of laboratory staff.
Ease of Use
- Intuitive touch-screen interface simplifies entry of key parameters (RPM/Temperature/Time) from one screen.
- Firmware updates can be easily emailed or downloaded from the internet to a USB Key eliminating the replacement of firmware chips.