The Evolution Dissolution System comes standard with a data access key referred to as the produKEY. This key allows methods to be easily copied and transferred to multiple units without having to reprogram the method settings, saving time, and improving your laboratory’s efficiency. There is also a calibration produKEY to store and easily retrieve calibration data in case of a failure. Additional produKEYs are available from Distek. Each produKEY is capable of storing up to five methods.
Saving a Method to the produKEY:
Note: The operator logged in to the system must be part of the Manager group to save a method to the produKEY.
1. Insert the produKEY into the slot to the right of the control keypad. Turn the key clockwise ¼ turn. The unit will produce an audible beep.
2. Return to the Main screen.
3. Open the method to be saved to the produKEY: From the Main screen select the Auto Mode Wizard (see Figure 1)
4. Next select Open (see Figure 2) to display the Method Listing screen (Figure 3).
5. Highlight the method to open, select ENTER and then OPEN from the menu bar.
6. Select the MORE OPTIONS button on the bottom of the screen (see Figure 4).
7. Select the PRODUKEY button on the bottom of the screen (see Figure 5).
8. Select YES from the message window to store the information to the produKEY. A long beep confirms the action.
9. Rotate the produKEY counterclockwise a ¼ turn then clockwise a ¼ turn.
10. The screen shown in Figure 6 will be displayed showing the methods stored on the produKEY.