Distek will be exhibiting at the upcoming Pittsburgh Conference and Exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia on March 14-17, 2011. If you have plans to attend this show we encourage you to visit with us at Booth #1960. This show will mark another milestone in the history of Distek as we will officially debut our third generation bathless unit, the Symphony 7100.
Visitors can look forward to seeing a bathless dissolution unit with a color touch screen user interface that can:
– Run up to three independent methods simultaneously
– Configure from 1-8 positions
– Set unique RPMs in each vessel with continuous monitoring
– Raise and lower shafts independently or collectively
– Heat media from ambient to 37°C in less than 15 minutes
For more information on the Symphony 7100:
Also, be sure to stop by and be entered to win an iPod Touch!
See you in Atlanta!