Distek would like to thank everyone who took the time to visit with us at Pittcon 2011 in Atlanta, GA. If you didn’t have chance to visit us at Pittcon, please stop by booth #1841 at Interphex next week where we will be once again showcasing our newest bathless dissolution system, the Symphony 7100.
For more information on Symphony 7100 click here.
Distek will be exhibiting at the upcoming Pittsburgh Conference and Exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia on March 14-17, 2011. If you have plans to attend this show we encourage you to visit with us at Booth #1960. This show will mark another milestone in the history of Distek as we will officially debut our third generation bathless unit, the Symphony 7100.
Visitors can look forward to seeing a bathless dissolution unit with a color touch screen user interface that can:
– Run up to three independent methods simultaneously
– Configure from 1-8 positions
– Set unique RPMs in each vessel with continuous monitoring
– Raise and lower shafts independently or collectively
– Heat media from ambient to 37°C in less than 15 minutes
For more information on the Symphony 7100:
Also, be sure to stop by and be entered to win an iPod Touch!
See you in Atlanta!