Easy Basket Access
– Distek offers two types of vessel covers (pictured below).
– Easy Basket Access for Apparatus 1 indicated in Ex. A by the red arrow. Notice the large center hole for easy insertion and removal of the basket without the need to remove the vessel cover.
– Small center hole, ideal when only Apparatus 2 is being used on the system indicated in Ex. B.
Precise Sampling Probe Positioning
– Distek vessel covers place the sampling probes at the precise sampling height as per USP, BP, EP and JP standards, the midpoint between the top of the stirring element and the top of the media.
Automatic Height Adjustment
– When using baskets place the sampling probe into the holes indicated by the green arrow.
– When using paddles place the sampling probe into the holes indicated by the blue arrows.
– The second hole, indicated with a blue arrow can be used with an optional probe.
Media Evaporation Loss Prevention
– Distek’s hinged and gapless vessel cover minimizes evaporation.