Procedure for priming your TCS 0200C Thermocirculator. Failure to properly prime the TCS will result in damage to the heater and/or pump.
1. Fill bath midway between the top of the bath inlet fitting and the lower outlet fitting, (dotted line in figure 2).
2. Attach a 3ft (1m) long x 5/8″ (16mm) ID drain tubing to drain valve.
3. Raise drain tubing to the vertical position (figure 1). The drain valve should be tilted up.
4. Open the drain valve to allow pump inlet tubing to fill with water for 5-10 seconds.
5. Slowly lower drain tubing to allow the tubing to fill with water (figure 2). Fill the tubing with as much water as possible.
6. Close the drain valve.
7. Lift drain tubing vertically and open the drain valve allowing the water to flow through the pump. Water should be observed exiting the TCS through the bath water inlet tubing and port.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 as necessary.
9. Close the drain valve.
10. Remove and empty the priming tubing from the drain valve.
11. Turn on the TCS power.
12. If water does not immediately begin to circulate turn off the TCS power and repeat the priming procedure.